Thursday, April 18, 2013

Keeping quiet is sometimes tough

Even at the tender old age of 40, there are things that excite me to the point where I can't stop thinking about them.

Sadly, though, it's not acceptable to jump up and down like a 10 year old at Christmas when your oldest is a sophomore in college and your youngest will be finishing high school in 18 short months.

That's exactly how I feel right now, though, about Center Stage Miniatures. Thanks to all of you - our friends, our customers, the sculptors who made CSM happen in the first place,  our investors, and our affiliate game companies.

In a few short days I can let one of the cats out of the bag...and on May 1st, I can let the big one out, too. 


Stick around and see what I'm talking about - if you love fantasy RPGs and quality miniatures, you'll be glad that you did.




No comments:

Post a Comment